The schedule of the pavilion is divided in two: a day programme, focusing mainly on a knowledge-based visitor experience (the permanent exposition, exhibitions, food and permanent attractions); and the night programme, which is more entertainment-based, featuring live music and cultural events.
The events taking place in the pavilion throughout EXPO have been grouped into themes that are important to Estonia:
- May: Estonian food and tourism
- June/July: The creative economy and culture
- August: Health, ways of life and lifestyles
- September: The state, economics and enterprise
- October: The information society and IT