Estonia's participation in EXPO will be the country's biggest marketing event in 2015. Taking part is an important investment in Estonia's recognition and reputation. As a result of participating in EXPO, we want more tourists to visit Estonia and for it to be easier for our enterprises and organizations to find partners in other countries.
The world's fair, taking place from 1 May to 31 October, expects to receive up to 20 million visitors – more than 100,000 per day. According to estimates, more than 10,000 people will visit the Estonian pavilion per day, adding up to 2 million visitors over the six months – more than the total number of Estonians in the world.
- 147 countries will be participating, with 6.5 billion people represented – more than 93% of the worlds’ population.
- 40 countries will be building their own pavilions, including Estonia.
- Opening hours of exhibition: 9:00-23:00 every day of the week
- Tickets: average price €22.
- Estonian national day 7 June
- Cirque du Soleil will be performing every night in the Lake Arena.
- 25.9 million portions will be issued, i.e. 45 kilotons of food and drink.